Post Style Testing

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Zelkova, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Zelkova

Zelkova Moses Pl0x
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Veigar
    Job:
    F/P Mage
    Server:
    Reboot
    Test Away

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi urna mauris, cursus quis ex vitae, elementum accumsan risus. Fusce sit amet pretium enim, tempus vestibulum dui. Sed fermentum convallis metus, faucibus aliquam neque facilisis eget. Sed vel nulla ut turpis dictum rhoncus. Maecenas lacinia aliquam velit ac aliquet. Morbi ligula eros, lacinia ac metus id, mattis porta felis. Sed mollis id lacus non tempor. Morbi at magna consectetur, iaculis lacus eget, placerat diam. Vivamus vel quam euismod, dictum risus sed, fermentum sem. Duis porttitor varius magna et mollis.

2. Lulu

Lulu Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Vaned
    Job:
    Cadena
    Server:
    Reboot
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga
    ooga booga

3. ???

??? Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    Job:
    Hero
    Server:
    MYBCKN
    #3 ???, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:37 PM
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    test post dont upvote

厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞

軇脿隲跒繝綄訜禗篜穽綒賳稘礿襘魺蠟靵竤鑲鱺驖紝訡簽鬳隣闡蟅鼥礐関銫驑繿軔謽閑頜釥齜馴絆謸蟳鐑貽糮螦縚
    蠝脟螖饌虜駶貦箛緞矒跈綊褜軘縣軣緰髞鏟緦賊迍蒪賅諉頊賺纏覯趪醞蜠笎藨輦窫骿穟艙蕜蠌覚簤粸鵣鴴脕縧谼簞
    鎲螧礤輒蕵銜閏鰻詀竾韴罝諒絣鯐餟艢饳睻翢駥鋰驁証餌韷贀聡蝸鬢艸矃謄絓逇荙跁鴵陻魰鬅鐬眲綗鯗茻袘蕷箞鵁
    諦讛葔祹鴙臈鱌貒稙祰蟢覛躒蝑鄽覊躭絒芼驇睋軻鬧謠羙鶈繩眘饻縀綴鳪餀藵羮稡鬄魵簹藰顴稇鞟襾鈽紇輥踄蔁鉍
    閳鳩頓虃荊饒邔笜鎝罃饡詷鯖禐菓鴞鶴礂錋蓧羴諺鋷餓錠籋肰菐镻蔄聹菦軀鉛蛶驕藮鵪瞞螡螢薖鋒脽磠鬀邥鴭聾箤
    絳謀葇訞箿磄菣醆碩釿鏈菚蠒脳綏粔顨虘緶禨駜秼艑竸螐蠗睱覟轟箋綔紺蓙稈箒飾緝蠍緤贊闌縛醽鯊躦頋褨魒鳶鏸
    鑴葠蘂驥虝聻鮭騰贌颻鯓驛葲盪閴驆鞛貸訮邫緵霝碵趌簨秺飺贄鷦鑿説閰菙陮騿葟藳鷩顕菨鶓鰬餽閹鴽詺秳稄鞊鶩
    繜箷讍鑰錦鴺鈂謩穢縹駨箹蕒霂鰞鵝餫魸葮鰸籬韓鷺駣鋇蛥筂飷諘芻罰鴳盢狨鶐鐩蕛盉蹖篨萢礊銓硟鰵覠蜼祩蕦藵

4. Kao

Kao Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Kluve
    Job:
    Mercedes
    Server:
    Bera
    I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time!

Why do you think that she is a witch? Shut up! Now, look here, my good man. Why? Why?

Well, how'd you become king, then? I'm not a witch. How do you know she is a witch? You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!
    You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called Ah-thoor Keeng, you and all your silly English K-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-niggits! Why? I'm not a witch.

1. Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride to Camelot!
    2. Be quiet!
    3. Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!

5. Repentant

Repentant Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Silversworn
    Job:
    Hayato
    Server:
    Bera
    #5 Repentant, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:38 PM
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Greetings, Basil users! If there is any character in the whole Maple World that I can best relate to and compare myself to, that would be the one-and-only Dr. Jang, except that I am not a Doctor or Korean.
    Dr. Jang has worked so hard her entire life to carry her genetic research that will theoretically reverse senescence, cure cancer, self-generate Telomeres, and transcend human-life beyond it's own limits, and will do anything, at all costs, to move an inch closer to her goals. All of these are for the betterment of mankind, but why should anyone stand in their way and sway off this dash towards cutting-edge technology that is for the benefit of us all?
    But I am sure that you people enjoyed defeating Dr. Jang in Act 3 and watched her be stabbed to death by Lukan. I can relate to her because I too have worked so hard and was forced to maintain an As when I was in school or be kicked out of the institution. I am not a Doctor but a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer(Yes! I am type-rated for both. I went back to school to take 2 programs, no matter how ridiculous it is! ) . I have worked so hard in this game to be able to make my own Gears to what they are right now.
    A productive and educated lady like Dr. Jang, does not deserve to die at all in the Masteria Through Time Blockbuster! I would like a sequel to this Storyline where Dr. Jang somehow managed to survive and became the Empress of the Maple World. Empress Cygnus is not even worthy of becoming an Empress with her kind of mentality and her negligence towards progress!
    Dr. Jang has always been someone that I look up to, and be a source of inspiration, everytime when this game always fails and pulls me down. I have worked so hard; I cap on Elite Boxes everyday, deal with the FM and Gollux, and not to mention me farming the Spring Valley Event with multiple Account Mules for it's easily-attainable E-Pots, and still work 12 hours a day and do the paperworks! Am I any different to any of you? After all, I am only a human being!
    To let Dr. Jang just die like that, is just an insult to human ethics and productive mindset! I want Nexon to follow this with a sequel where the useless Empress Cygnus will get replaced by an even-more better and smarter Empress, Dr. Jang, where the Maple World will experience prosperity and productivity throughout her future reign in this democratic world where each and everyone of us carries on in this moving world and sway outcomes to our side.
    Let me ask everyone here a question; Does Dr. Jang and me, SerahFaron13 aka EternalMemory(from basilmarket), deserve such bitter fate? I am asking you a question! Do we deserve such bitter end, when all we do in our lives is work hard to farm hundreds of Cubes just to Legendary our Equipments, meet the game's expectations by logging-in as much as possible, spend months doing Hard Gollux just to be able to fully Scroll the Gollux sets, ocassionally, spend the entire day just to be able to sell our Items at ridiculously-lowered prices, and still work hard in real life to be able to pay our bills? Just who the ukkk do you think we are, Meredith Grey of Grey's Anatomy?
    This is ukkking ridiculous! I do not deserve at all, that the FM is dead for 2 straight days! I do not deserve it! I do not deserve the ridiculously-inconvenient schedule of Miracle Time that I myself completely missed! I do not deserve any of these! The same way I can see that Dr. Jang is not deserving of her sorrowful and perilous end!
    Who are you to judge us? I am asking anyone here a question! Who are you to judge us?

6. Goblin

Goblin Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    explosion
    Job:
    Blaster
    Server:
    Bera
    #6 Goblin, Nov 1, 2017 at 5:06 AM
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    あ ん た ば か    

Edit: I've been cheated.
    Edit 2: I found the issue. I'm just stupid.

7. Repentant

Repentant Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Silversworn
    Job:
    Hayato
    Server:
    Bera
  8. Babble

Babble Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Hitscan
    Job:
    Marksman
    Server:
    MYBCKN
    Dashing through the bushIn a rusty Holden UteKicking up the dustEsky in the bootKelpie by my sideSinging Christmas songsIt's Summer time and I am inMy singlet, shorts and thongsOh! Jingle Bells, Jingle BellsJingle all the wayChristmas in AustraliaOn a scorching summer's dayJingle Bells, Jingle Bells
    Christmas time is beautOh what fun it is to rideIn a rusty Holden Ute.Engine's getting hotWe dodge the kangaroosThe swaggie climbs aboardHe is welcome tooAll the family's thereSitting by the poolChristmas day, the Aussie wayBy the barbecue!Oh! Jingle Bells, Jingle BellsJingle all the wayChristmas in Australia
    On a scorching summer's dayJingle Bells, Jingle BellsChristmas time is beautOh what fun it is to ride
    In a rusty Holden Ute.Come the afternoonGrandpa has a dozeThe kids and uncle BruceAre swimming in their clothesThe time comes round to goWe take the family snapPack the car and all shoot through
    Before the washing upOh! Jingle Bells, Jingle BellsJingle all the wayChristmas in AustraliaOn a scorching summer's dayJingle Bells, Jingle BellsChristmas time is beautOh what fun it is to rideIn a rusty Holden Ute.

9. Spadow

Spadow Newb
    Founder

Best Answers:
  10. Forge

Forge Panlid

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    DarkForgeRev
    Job:
    Night Lord
    Server:
    Scania
    CORO

Somos libres,
    seámoslo siempre, seámoslo siempre,
    Y antes niegue sus luces el sol,
    Que faltemos al voto solemne
    Que la Patria al Eterno elevó.

Que faltemos al voto solemne
    Que la Patria al Eterno elevó.

(I)
    Largo tiempo el peruano oprimido
    la ominosa cadena arrastró,

Condenado a cruel servidumbre
    largo tiempo en silencio gimió.

Mas apenas el grito sagrado
    ¡Libertad en sus costas se oyó,!

La indolencia de esclavo sacude,
    la humillada cerviz levantó.

CORO

(II)
    Ya el estruendo de broncas cadenas
    que escuchamos tres siglos de horror,
    Que los libres al grito sagrado
    que oyó atónito el mundo, cesó.
    Por doquier San Martín inflamado,
    libertad, libertad, pronunció,
    Y meciendo su base
    los Andes la anunciaron,
    también, a una voz.

CORO

(III)
    Con su influjo los pueblos despiertan
    y cual rayo corrió la opinión;
    Desde el istmo a las tierras del fuego
    desde el fuego a la helada región.
    Todos juran romper el enlace
    que natura a ambos mundos negó,
    Y quebrar ese cetro
    que España reclinaba orgullosa en los dos.

CORO

(IV)
    Lima cumple ese voto solemne,
    y, severa, su enojo mostró,
    Al tirano impotente lanzando,
    que intentaba alargar su opresión.
    A su esfuerzo saltaron los grillos
    y los surcos que en si reparó,
    Le atizaron el odio y venganza
    que heredera de su Inca y Señor.

CORO

(V)
    ¡Compatriotas, no más verla esclava
    si humillada tres siglos gimió!
    Para siempre jurémosla libre
    manteniendo su propio esplendor.
    Nuestros brazos, hasta hoy desarmados
    estén siempre cebando el cañón,
    Que algún día las playas de Iberia,
    sentirán de su estruendo el terror.

CORO

(VI)
    En su cima los Andes sostengan
    la bandera o pendón bicolor,
    Que a los siglos anuncie el esfuerzo
    que ser libre, por siempre nos dió.
    A su sombra vivamos tranquilos,
    y al nacer por sus cumbres el sol,
    Renovemos el gran juramento
    que rendimos al Dios de Jacob.

CORO

11. privateereck

privateereck Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    OldSnake
    Job:
    Buccaneer
    Server:
    Scania
    #11 privateereck, Nov 1, 2017 at 2:05 PM
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    We will forsake our countries. We will leave our motherlands behind us and become one with this earth.
    We have no nation, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we're needed, fighting, not for government, but for ourselves. We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse. We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in. We will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists. And yes, we may all be headed straight to hell. But what better place for us than this? It's our only home.

Our heaven and our hell.

This is Outer Heaven.

12. Simfel

Simfel Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    Wings
    Job:
    Kaiser
    Server:
    Scania
    The interpretation of Cantor's result will depend upon one's view of mathematics. To constructivists, the argument shows no more than that there is no bijection between the natural numbers and T. It does not rule out the possibility that the latter are subcountable. In the context of classical mathematics, this is impossible, and the diagonal argument establishes that, although both sets are infinite, there are actually more infinite sequences of ones and zeros than there are natural numbers.

13. Goblin

Goblin Panlid
    Founder

Best Answers:
    IGN:
    explosion
    Job:
    Blaster
    Server:
    Bera
    Anyone else eat corn the long way?

14. Create